Our Rate and Price Scales!

RATING

We rate based on a 1 to 5 scale. 1 being the WORST and 5 being the BEST.

PRICING

We price each restaurant using $ to $$$.

$ (1-8 dollars spent, per person)
$$ (8-15 dollars spent, per person)
$$$ (15 + dollars spent, per person)

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Restaurant #1 - Applebees (October 28, 2010)

"Eating Good in the Neighborhood!"

Applebees.  I like apples but I hate bees.  Ryan and I went into Applebees obviously with prior history of what it was like.  We base our rating as if this is a completely new restaurant for us. 

We were welcomed at the door and the one hostess held the door open for us and proclaimed "Welcome to Applebees!" as we entered.  I was ready to eat great even late...wait, that's Wendy's.

Anyway, we were seated, ordered our drinks and then quickly realized that our waiter was probably the most awkward person that I have ever met.  He seemed very uncomfortable and was basically socially awkward.  Ryan and I laughed it off and ordered our food.  I got chicken quesadillas and Ryan got a Cowboy burger.  The food was decent but I have had better quesadillas.  Most of the time, I could barely find the chicken and was just crunching on some cooked tortilla and cheese. yum.

We noticed halfway through our meal that there were about 6 applebees employees standing around a table laughing and joking around with each other.  Not good customer service if you ask me!  Also, my glass of water was bone dry at this point and our waiter was no where to be found.  At the end of the meal as he brought our check, he looked at me and stuttered, "oh, c-c-an I bring you more w-water?"  It was an interesting start to our adventure.

FINAL RATING: 3/5 stars

PRICE: $$

145 North West End Blvd
Quakertown, PA 18951
215-529-7343

Next Restaurant --> Andrew's Deli

-Derek & Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment